In-person Meetings suspended
St. Vital Birthday Night
Birthday Night is held online the second Saturday of every month.
The next birthday night is Saturday, Feb 13th, 2020 at 7:30 pm CST on Zoom.
If you wish to celebrate your birthday, please email Mitchell
and let him know:
- your sobriety date;
- the number of years you are celebrating, and;
- who will be presenting you.
Open Speaker Night
Every Thursday, 8:30 p.m.
Our next Beginner's Series will be begin Friday, January 22nd, 2020 at 8:30 pm CST on Zoom.
Mitchell Z. will be chairing.
- January 22nd - 8:30 pm Introduction
- January 29th - 8:30 pm Step 1
- February 7th - 8:30 pm Step 2
- February 14th - 8:30 pm Step 3
- February 21st - 8:30 pm Sponsorship
Download the poster
St. Vital Group In-person Meetings (at the Clubroom)
Due to the new Critical Red restrictions put in place by MB Health effective November 12th, 2020, in-person meetings at the clubroom are temporarily suspended .
St. Vital Group Online Meetings
Our full schedule of online meetings will continue until further notice. St. Vital Group online meetings are hosted using Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID is:
817 9057 3138 Passcode:
565364. Click the button below to launch Zoom and attend a meeting. Information about how to join a Zoom meeting can be found here.
Please email if you have any questions about our online meetings.
Online Meeting Schedule
All meeting times posted are Central Standard Time.
- Morning Chairperson's Choice meetings are held daily online at 9:30 am (Sunday 9:30 am is a Big Book Study).
- 6:30 pm meetings are held online Monday through Friday.
- 8:30 pm meetings are held online daily (Thursday 8:30 pm is a Speaker Meeting, Friday 8:30 pm is the Beginner's Series, Sunday 8:30 pm is a Big Book Study, all other days are Chairperson's Choice or as indicated on the calendar).
- 2:00 pm meetings are held online Saturday & Sunday.
- A Morning Meditation meeting is held online Saturday at 11:00 am.
Please see the calendar for clubroom coffee monitor committments and 8:30 meetings chairs/topics.
The St. Vital Group and Alcoholics Anonymous neither endorse Zoom software, nor are they affiliated with Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution. It does not wish to engage in any controversy. It neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Tradition Seven states:
Every A.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
Alcoholics Anonymous (p. 562)
Contributions from group members can be e-transfered to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact & Mailing Address
The most up-to-date meeting information, with directions to in-person meetings and links to join individual online meetings can be found by visiting the A.A. Manitoba Online Meeting List , or by installing and using the Meeting Guide app on your Apple or Android device.
Meeting Guide is a service of A.A. World Services, Inc.