St. Vital Group In-person Meetings (at the Clubroom)
In-person meetings at the St. Vital Group Clubroom have resumed effective July 1, 2020. Please note the following:
- The clubroom has been reconfigured to allow for a maximum capacity of 17 members; the clubroom will be locked once capacity is reached; bear this in mind if you wish to step out during the meeting
- the kitchen and drink machine will be inaccessible
- upon each use of the bathroom, members will be strongly urged to wipe down the handles of the door, faucets and toilet – sanitizing products will be provided by the St. Vital Group
- AA members must adhere to the Government of Manitoba Health Department guidelines posted in the clubroom and at the Government of Manitoba COVID-19 website
Birthday night is suspended until such a time as we can hold a celebration while following the health guidelines
In-person Meeting Schedule
- Morning meetings are held daily at 9:30 am
- 6:30 pm meetings are held Monday through Friday
- 2:00 pm meetings are held Saturday & Sunday
St. Vital Group Online Meetings
Our full schedule of online meetings will continue until further notice. St. Vital Group online meetings are hosted using Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID is:
817 9057 3138. Click the button below to launch Zoom and attend a meeting. Information about how to join a Zoom meeting can be found here.
Please email if you have any questions about our online meetings.
Online Meeting Schedule
- Morning Chairperson's Choice meetings are held daily online at 9:30 am (Sunday 9:30 am is a Big Book Study)
- 6:30 pm meetings are held online Monday through Friday
- 8:30 pm meetings are held online daily (Thursday 8:30 pm is a Speaker Meeting, Friday 8:30 pm is the Beginner's Series, Sunday 8:30 pm is a Big Book Study, all other days are Chairperson's Choice)
- 2:00 pm meetings are held online Saturday & Sunday
- A Morning Meditation meeting is held online Saturday at 11:00 am
Please see the calendar for clubroom coffee monitor committments and 8:30 meetings chairs/topics.
The St. Vital Group and Alcoholics Anonymous neither endorse Zoom software, nor are they affiliated with Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution. It does not wish to engage in any controversy. It neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
Tradition Seven states:
Every A.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
Alcoholics Anonymous (p. 562)
Contributions from group members can be e-transfered to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact & Mailing Address
The most up-to-date meeting information, with directions to in-person meetings and links to join individual online meetings can be found by visiting the A.A. Manitoba Online Meeting List , or by installing and using the Meeting Guide app on your Apple or Android device.
Meeting Guide is a service of A.A. World Services, Inc.